Christe Redemptor Omnium Christe Redemptor Omnium

Definitely one of my favourites of the contest, and your wife has a remarkable voice. Going to check out more of your music now.

bassfiddlejones responds:

That she does - thank you for the review :) I hope you like the other stuff too!

Yuletide Groove Yuletide Groove

Woah, this is great. The kind of cutting out effect that happens before the beginning of new sections was neat but it gets a bit annoying, especially to someone like me who uses headphones.

Except for that, this is nailed. You two make a good team. Make more.

Step responds:

You mean the effect like the one at 0:24? If so then yeah, that was a result of sheer laziness. I don't know how to make nice-sounding effects so I just go the easy route with master volume automation :3.

Glad you liked it man.

Reset Reset

Dear God you five make a good team. This is amazing! 10/10

Shanath responds:

Glad you liked. :]

Adventua (orchestral) Adventua (orchestral)

Woah. That was a lot better than I expected. Sweet track, dude. I really like it!

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you do! Thanks for the compliments dude! :D

[Von Ka]Third Street [Von Ka]Third Street

Funky!

The vocals annoy me a bit and the fade ending is kinda uncreative. I'm digging the beat though! Everything's very catchy, especially the guitars, and the percussion is realistic, even though you said you didn't play it. I'm guessing it's sequenced then?

Anyway good job. Mind leaving a review on my new loop in return please? It just got approved and I'm excited to see what other people think of it, even if it's only a few seconds long!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/459207

TheSandyman responds:

The percussion was played in by my good friend Jonas, who you can also find on Soundcloud, so it isn't sequenced! Thanks for the review, I'll check your stuff out later.

Sewerage [Dubstep] Sewerage [Dubstep]

As a matter of fact...

Yes, I do like Dubsepzorz XD.
Sometimes the song sounds a bit distant as if it could benefit from some higher notes or instead a clearer tone (mostly with the drums) but this is really sweet for your first full length song. So ima give you a 10/10. Good job!

TuRdz responds:

Thanks! Glad to see you noticed my signature! LOL. I think the "muffled" kind of noise was generated by the limiter. I forgot to take it out. When I finished I finally realised and couldn't be bothered completely re-mastering it. Lazy right? :P

Anyway thanks for the review. Appreciated a whole lot! :)

The rise of - The rise of -

Wow!

I found out about this from your forum signature and I don't regret it XD. Outstanding work, 10/10!

[dB] The Abyss [dB] The Abyss

Voted 5

The guy below me stole everything I had to say so I'll just leave this 10/10 for you XD.

Decibel responds:

Lol Thx m8
>DJ<

{O} D'n'B Loop {O} D'n'B Loop

It's OK

A bit repetitive and plain but I liked it. It loops perfectly, by the way.

This Is War This Is War

Wow. Just wow

War has never been this awesome. I'm favoriting this. This song deserves my first ever music review on newgrounds.

Loved the part at the end too.

GronmonSE responds:

Glad you liked it :D

Thanks for the review and favoriting the song!